If you've owned income property for any length of time, you know that managing a rental can be financially rewarding. At the same time, you've also likely discovered that property management requires an extensive commitment of time and effort.
For some owners, it may make sense to take the approach of handling it yourself if you're a handy person, live close to your property, and don't mind devoting the time – whether it’s during business hours or a 2:00 am emergency repair call, in many cases this just isn't practical. The list below are some of the services Soless Property Management provides to help save that personal time and effort.
- Setting the right rental rates - we evaluate every aspect of the property, neighborhood, and community to set rental rates.
- Collecting/depositing monthly rent payments & monthly financials - collections and accounting can be time consuming and a burden, but with our service those items are taken care of. Each owner receives a monthly financial statement along with an owner distribution check.
- Marketing and advertising your property: we provide advertising on our website at no additional cost to the owner along with determining what other media outlets will produce the best for that property.
- Finding the right tenants: Our experience and knowledge of the area and tenants matched with current technology allows us multiple ways to find the right tenant.
- Managing tenants: It’s as important for us to find good tenants as it is to the owners. We develop relationships with our tenants to better evaluate each situation to provide the best outcome for all parties.
- Managing vendor relationships: As with the relationship with the tenants, a relationship is developed with various vendors in all fields from maintenance to suppliers. These relationships provide trusted quality service, better pricing at times, quicker service, or even above normal after hour services. All repairs can be coordinated, monitored, and controlled.
- Ensuring that you're in compliance with housing regulations and property laws: There is a multitude of applicable laws and regulations to abide by when renting and maintaining your rental property. Our responsibility is to stay up on these laws and regulations to avoid possible legal issues.
- Maximizing the profitablity of your time & investment: We understand time and money are valuable so the handling the day to day business saves the owner time and effort by not worrying about getting emergency repairs calls in the middle of the night. This also allows us to be more aware of repairs or other expenses to maximize the investment.
- There are a multitude of advantages to hiring a property manager: Come by or schedule an appointment to discuss what our services can do for you and your investment.